Tuesday, March 31, 2009

aflac whole life insurance

Have you ever joined a seniors chat room on the Internet and witnessed the concerns most of them have about running out of money before they die?Many of these seniors are frightened to death. Life insurance policies, investment accounts, trusts, wills, deeds, debts, employee benefits, change in beneficiaries, Social Security benefits and budgetary issues, just to mention a few.
I’ve also heard, “When you have children, you give hostages to fortune.” We who have parented long enough to have a child able to produce a child know all about this. I don't go out of my way to subscribe to tons of extra PERIODICALS -- I just keep an eye out for interesting subjects in my everyday reading.
This might increase the number of people I can reach as well as increasing the impact of what I do.And in terms of perception, it's the record companies I most need to recognise the value of what I have to offer. Sometime later when you apply for life insurance the companyrequires you to sign a release for your medical records.